Best Aluminium and Glass Work Supplier in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain
UAE in the last three decades has witnessed a major transformation, from a desert backwater port to a vibrant metropolis having the third-most skyscrapers in the world. With a lot of construction work going on in UAE, aluminium facades and glass work is commonly found in the vast majority of these structures. With a growing trend of skyscrapers in Dubai, many great buildings have been constructed using aluminium and glass. Aluminium being lightweight yet strong, corrosion-resistant, and recyclable is used across many of the world’s great buildings along with glass. Places in UAE like Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah are excessively hot, so different types of high-performance and reflective glasses are also used in the construction of buildings to prevent the transfer of heat.
History of Aluminium and Glass Work
Aluminium has been used in the construction industry from as early as the 1900s but its popularity in the construction industry increased only after the 1920s when its production cost was reduced by 80% due to the electrolysis process. The Empire State Building in New York City, constructed in 1931 was the first building to make significant use of the aluminium in its construction. Fast forward to today, nearly a quarter of all aluminium produced in the world is used in the construction industry. Aluminium and glass work is also commonly used in Dubai, Sharjah, Al Ain across different sectors such as construction, automobiles, telecom, and interior designing. However, aluminium and glass are most widely used for the construction of residential and commercial complexes. Today glass and aluminium are widely used in the construction sector for making products like doors, windows, staircases, glass glazing, railings, false ceilings, main entrance canopy, and flooring.
Features of Use of Aluminium and Glass Work
Aluminium is the third most abundantly found element on the Earth that has become a preferred building material commonly used for siding, roofing, window trim, architectural details, structural support for grid shell style architecture, high-rise buildings, drawbridges, and skyscrapers. Some of the standout features of aluminium and glass work include:
- Aluminium can create structures that cannot be produced using other building materials like steel, wood, or plastic.
- It is a strong metal yet light in weight having natural corrosion resistance
- It has properties like a high strength-to-weight ratio, machinability, durability, and reflectivity.
- Aluminium is non-toxic metal and is 100% recyclable and can be infinitely recycled into it without losing any of its properties.
- This metal is more heat reflective compared to other metals and hence it proves effective for the construction of siding and roofing.
- Both glass and aluminium work are common in the construction sector because both are easy to maintain, and have fine finishing and rust-free properties.
- Both glass and aluminium products can be customized based on factors like safety, strength, shape, privacy, and sound transmission.
- The use of glass and aluminium in the construction of structures increases its appeal, as innovative and contemporary designs can be made.
The benefit of Aluminium and Glass Work
Aluminium as well as glass is extensively used in the construction industry in Dubai, Sharjah, Al Ain because these are magical building materials having various applications in doors, windows, and building facades depending on their characteristics and properties. Major benefits of using aluminium and glass in construction work include:
- Aluminium is almost three times lighter compared to iron and allows for speedy construction, so it leads to quicker completion of projects due to its ease of movement.
- Aluminium is an excellent heat conductor so it retains heat inside the building
- Aluminium is highly durable and is naturally corrosion-resistant and weather-proof, making it perfect for holding up structures and fixtures like bi-folding doors and windows for homes.
- Aluminium is an incredibly sustainable and 100% recyclable material that can be melted down, reshaped, and repurposed for new projects.
- The use of glass in the construction of a building not only improves the aesthetics of the structure but also provides better insulation and lighting.
- Glass transmits up to 80% of natural light and offers good sound and thermal insulation.
- Glass is weather-resistant and can well withstand rain, sun, and wind effects
- Glass has a smooth surface making it easy to clean and maintain
Why get Aluminium and Glass Work Service from Melody-structures.ae?
In Dubai, many companies hold specialization in aluminium and glass work and undertake a variety of construction tasks involving the use of these two materials. With so many aluminium and glass work manufacturers and suppliers around choosing Melody Structure service for glass and aluminium work in Dubai will prove worthy for a variety of reasons.
- Offers an array of styling choices for doors and windows
- Have large manufacturing facilities and a strong distributor network
- The factory is equipped with all the latest tools and equipment for the timely and safe completion of the projects.
- High-performance aluminium and glass doors and windows
- Possess a dedicated team of experienced and talented professionals
- Assurance of top-quality service and workmanship
- Expert in undertaking a variety of construction tasks with the use of glass and aluminium
- Leading and acclaimed name in the glasswork and aluminium fabrication field
- Expertise in carrying out extensively large construction projects
- Craftsmen are trained to the highest standard and have extensive experience in dealing with all types of glasses
- Our glass products are of the finest quality and we use premium quality adhesives for a perfect fit to ensure customer safety.
- Execute construction and refurbishing projects on time and within budget